ICBC Turkey is a full license bank holding commercial bank, investment bank and asset management licenses, it has 44 branches, 20 securities business offices, 1 representative office and a total of 920 employees, branch network covers areas where economy and banking industry are active in Turkey (these areas cover nearly 70% of GDP of Turkey), there are 22 branches located in Istanbul, 3 branches in the capital Ankara and 3 branches in Izmir. They can provide corporate clients with domestic and foreign currency including RMB deposit, RMB loans, project loans, syndicated loans, trade financing, loans of small and medium-sized enterprises, investment and financing consultation and so on a package of financial services, and provide individual clients with domestic and foreign currency including RMB deposit, remittance, individual consumption loans, individual housing loans, credit cards and other integrated financial services.
工银土耳其的成立是两国金融合作的典范，并且得到了两国领导人的充分肯定。工银土耳其前身Tekstilbank成立于1986年，总部位于伊斯坦布尔，1990年在伊斯坦布尔证券交易所上市。2015年5月22日，中国工商银行完成了土耳其Tekstil Bankasi A.S.（“Tekstilbank”）75.5%股权的交割程序，并于2015年11月5日完成更名法律程序，将法定名称变更为中国工商银行（土耳其）股份有限公司（ICBC Turkey Bank A.S.），中文简称“工银土耳其”，成为首家在土耳其及周边区域设立营业性机构的中资金融机构。目前，中国工商银行通过MTO要约收购已持有工银土耳其92.8%的股份，其余7.2%股权为小股东持有流通股。惠誉公司的最新评级为BBB。
The establishment of ICBC Turkey is a model of financial cooperation between China and Turkey, and has obtained the full affirmation of the leaders of both two countries. The predecessor Tekstilbank of ICBC Turkey was founded in 1986, headquartered in Istanbul, and listed in Istanbul Stock Exchange in 1990. On May 22, 2015, the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China completed the delivery and settlement procedure of 75.5% equity of Turkey Tekstil Bankasi A.S. (‘Tekstilbank’), and completed legal procedure for rebranding on November 5, 2015, its legal name was changed to Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Turkey) Co., Ltd. (ICBC Turkey Bank A.S.), referred to as ‘ICBC Turkey’ in Chinese, and became the first Chinese-funded financial institution that established business institutions in Turkey and surrounding areas. At present, ICBC has purchased and held about 92.8% of shares of ICBC Turkey by MTO and the remaining 7.2% equity is minority shareholders’ holdings of circulating shares. The latest rating of Fitch Company is BBB.
As the world’s largest commercial bank, ICBC has the ability to provide financing support for large-scale enterprises and large projects in Turkey, and serve as investor for introduction of Turkey’s large projects to Chinese enterprises. At the same time, ICBC Turkey will be rooted in the local market, make full use of its accumulated business basis and customer base to provide more and better choices of financial services for local enterprises and retail clients in Turkey. In the process, ICBC Turkey will continue to devote to building the bridge and link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Turkey two countries, playing a role of think tank and reference, putting forward strategic and forward-looking suggestions, and taking tangible integrated financial services to promote investment and trade contacts between China and Turkey, and improve the global position of Turkey’s financial industry.